Monday, October 4, 2004

today is UNHAPPy day for me.. v v unhappy.. firstly my chem performed way below my expectation with a B3!! i should have at least gotten an A1.. that was my aim.. wadever~ i jus under- performed.. english still ok lahh.. B3.. wad to expect.. i dun noe.. haiz.. after school went to eat at coffee united with jf, sy, meng jie, esther, chieng siew, wen yi, benji and the guys.. we want go watch resident evil mahh.. Nc-16 but nvm.. most of us 16 yrs old liao le.. so we can watch.. hahaha.. then on our way there at the bus stop.. haiz. i dun wish to mention liao le.. sadded. sadded. why mus I see him.. somemore see him with someone i dun wish to see him with.. wadever~ i should have gotten used to it long time ago.. i should have known.. i was jus being stupid.. haiz.. sad diao liao lahh.. haiz..

went westmall with them to watch the show.. hmm the show damn good lohh.. i dun noe why it was onli given a two star rating.. i felt that it was really thrilling and exciting.. hahaa.. i felt that it should have been given at least three stars.. hahaa.. but the show was a bit violent and bloody.. somemore the sound system was so loud that my ears almost exploded.. hahaa.. all in all.. resident evil is a great show.. definitely worth watching... hahaa.. oh yahh.. met huiting there also.. my co senior.. lolz.. still scold me say i nv study for O level but go watch movie.. lolz..

I AM FEELING DAMNZ SAD AND UNHAPPY!! I NOE I AM BEING STUPID! WADEVER!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home