Saturday, January 6, 2007

alright. finally i got my two weeks of pay. and did i mention that i got a good progress award from moe or sth? its a cheque of 200 bucks. hmm. good progress award. how come i didnt notice that i made progress in my studies? -.- anyway its good to have money. it really doesnt feel nice to be totally broke. and i mean TOTALLY.

work was quite boring. i dun really enjoy myself as much as last time while I was working in pc connect. maybe because my colleagues at pc connect are all relatively the same age as me. and hence we could click so much easier. its not that my colleagues arent nice in YKK. they are really nice as well. but maybe due to the age gap, we've got lesser things to talk abt. the youngest there is 26 yrs old.

felt really sick ytd due to my fever coming back and the heavy flu. my manager was really nice to ask me to go home and still insist that i get the full day pay. so i went home at ard 2 plus. been sick for one whole week already. fever, diarrhoea, flu, sore throat. everything. just wondering whether it had sth to do with the prom? everyone is sick after it. lol.

ok. basically nth much to update. its just after i started working that i actually missed my school life. school life is so much more fun with classmates and friends ard u. although there are bound to be many tests and exams. lol. this is so random.

please let me get well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home