Saturday, October 9, 2004

toady woke up at about 9 plus.. dun noe why so early wake up then i lazy to brush my teeth so lie in bed to read book.. i read memoirs of the geisha.. very nice lohh.. hahaa.. the story getting more and more interesting.. the chiyo-chan so ke lian.. haiz.. taken away at such a small age.. then after when i finally she de put down the book.. i went to wash up and change to meet sy and wen yi at jp.. we going jp to buy meng jie de present.. then in the end bought for her the forest family bear bear and one pillow.. i like the pillow a lot.. maybe i going back to buy also.. hahaa.. then after that sy came my hse.. she wan make blog mahh then me help her make lohh.. me this person is v good de lohh.. hahaa.. she got blog liao le.. all thanks to me.. hahaa.. her blog is www.-autumnluv-.blogspot.com.. haha.. must go read wor.. cos she got mention me.. lolz.. then sy v funny lehh.. ask her wan to drink water she keep say she dun wan.. lolz.. i think she pai sehx.. lolz.. then now she beside me lohh.. reading wad i type.. lolz.. at first say wan come my hse to do maths tys but then in the end hor.. also nv do.. den she hor.. so forgetful de lehh.. is onli a few minutes ago den she forgot her username.. we tried so many different combinations.. lucky got me remember that she in front got type something.. hahaha.. if not she waste my effort help her make.. lolz.. later she sure forget again de.. then she no need update her blog liao le.. lolz.. god bless her~~ still ask me help her copy the qsn for her to bring home to do.. so mei liang xin de lohh.. lolz.. treat me as maid.. while i am her mother.. lolz.. her so called ah bu lahh.. lolz.. ehh.. oh.. i going to dye my hair later. i hope the colour turns out fine.. if not i monday wun go school.. lolz.. anyway i decide to pon tan school the last wk liao le.. hahaa.. guess thats all for today le.. i noe sy is going to kill me for saying all those.. lolz.. but who cares~ lolz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home