Monday, October 11, 2004

today went school as usual.. then went reach school keep kana suan by that chieng siew.. lolx~ cos of my hair.. then she say i look weird in it.. lolx~ hmm nvm lahh.. dun dye also dye liao le.. so got no choice lohh.. hahaa.. went library during chinese lesson to do e maths paper.. nan hua sec prelim de.. but den their prelim paper like v easy lehh.. lolx~ dun noe lei.. hahaa.. *weird* hahaa.. yong sheng and ann yong nv come sch today.. they pon tan sch.. lolx.. even more bad than me.. and tt stupid yong sheng treat me like maid siaa.. keep ask me help him do things when he not in sch.. lolx~ v bad.. miss ek sux totally.. i dun like her at all lohh.. she go other classes to speak ill of our class.. say wad our class think that we are v clever then dun need attend her lesson.. lolx~! wad the hell!! when did we think that we are v clever? the fact is that her lesson is totally boring and that her voice is like hypnotizing me to sleep.. lolx~ pls rEfLect on yOurSelf misS ek!! hmm then i think me severely infected with Jf virus.. it is killing me.. i am at the last stage liao le.. lolx~ cos i am getting more and more lame like that stupid jf.. hahaa.. she so contagious.. lolx~ somemore this virus is no cure de lehh!! hahaa.. see how lame am i.. all jf de fault.. lolx~ then during lesson me and jf keep do stupid things lohh.. we did the r0x r0x sign then we two laugh until dun noe like wadd. hahaa.. at first wan go with her to find miss kho to take chemistry paper to do de but then she paNg sEhh me again as usual.. hahaa.. she go patuo with her clar clar liao le.. lolx~ leave me behind.. lolx~ lucky i still got sinying and yenting to accompany me.. that heartless jf!! hahaa.. guess thats about all bahh.. tonight have to chiong my a maths wksht and chem wksht le.. me is hardworking de lohh.. bleAhs~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home