Tuesday, October 12, 2004

today nv went to school.. not bcos i am sick or wadever.. lolx~ is becos I pon tan school today.. with my mums consent of cos.. i realised that i can do a lot a home.. i finished three sets of maths paper today and revised my chem.. i tot it was better than me wasting time in school listening to miss eks crap.. lolx~ few days ago i watched van helsing and chinderella story.. both were great movies that I missed cos of exams and O level.. hahaa.. but I still managed to catch it in the end.. van helsing was really nice.. the ending so touching.. then cinderella story was so romantic.. hahaa.. wonder when I will ever find a good guy like aUstin ames.. hahaa.. blEahs~ I finished reading memoirs of the geisha today also.. a really really very nice book.. i couldnt put down the book once i started reading.. it was really nice.. an evocating tale.. it realli set me thinking how fortunate I am to be living in singapore where everything is peaceful and safe.. hahaa.. then that jf jus now smsed me and jio me to pon tan sch with her tmls.. i think i tmls will pon tan again most likely.. tmls lesson of not much use.. so i rather stay at home to study myself.. hmm see first bahh.. hahaa.. anyway.. ytd nite was a memorable nite for me.. hahaa.. but I shant say why.. lolx.. blEahS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home