Wednesday, October 13, 2004

okies so today in the end I did went to school.. all becos of jf lahh.. she last minute say wan go school.. so i no choice mus go lohh.. hahaa cos ytd pon liao le marhh.. den first period I already sian diao liao le.. that father fong ask us to do a proposal then I really regretted going to school.. lolx~ to attend his super duper boring english lesson.. no wonder my english suddenly so lousy. lolx~ today got two periods of pe but then I forgot to bring my pe shirt so ended up sitting there and rot for two whole periods.. hahaa.. then wen long ys elvin and the girls played dodgeballs.. i see them play till v funny.. all so violent.. hahaa.. then minchao accidentally hit sy.. lolx~ ooops.. later got one person will kill him siaa.. hahaa.. how can hit someone de gf.. hahaa.. bleAhs.. then went thru the normal boring lesson.. got back report book also.. my cca got A1.. hahaa.. yeah!! so happy.. A1 lehh.. hahaa.. jf also got A1.. she tyco de lahh.. lolx~ then went to assembly.. haiz.. so so sian.. got one ang moh called mr. charles barton.. he came to talk to us about wad english thingy.. i cant hear a word he say and he speak so fast.. so in the end me jf sy ben and minchao sat there talking about jc instead.. hmm.. i haben decide which jc to go.. but i would prefer to go SAJC.. if not for the fact that it will be moving to potong pasir when I am J2.. haiz.. dun noe lei.. see first bahh.. chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi.. but then with my marks I also cant get into any good jcs.. so.. hahaa.. dun waste my energy thinking bout it..

after sch went to jp with sy.. cos she want to buy vcd then she jio me go with her.. lolx~ den after buying her vcd we went walk walk around lohh.. i saw a new jay vcd.. is on the concert mv I think.. hmmm I feel like buying.. i dun wan to miss out any jay chou products.. hahaa.. me is loyal fan of jay chou nehh.. lolx~ then crap a lot with sy lohh.. she keep denying that she got one lao gong.. but then everyone also can see that she and her lao gong got sth going on.. lolx~ so I wish sy and her lao gong bai tou xie lao.. zao shen gui zi.. lolx~ then i can carry grandchilren le.. lolx~ i going to be grandmother le.. lolx~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home