Saturday, October 23, 2004

today woke up with a terrible flu and there was four messages in my hp.. cos I didnt on my hp sound so I didnt noe that there was so many messages.. once again.. jf manage to paNg sEhh us~ we already agreed that we will go the the st andrews junior college open house to see see de.. then today last minute say she dun wan go.. at first I also dun feel like going de.. cos I quite sick lahh.. not feeling well.. but I was the one who intiated this thing.. so i went after all.. yess~ i was late again as usual.. late for abt 30 minutes bahh.. poor benji hab to wait so long for us.. lolx~ i so paisehx lohh.. sorrie guys.. next time i wun be late le.. lolx~ i took bus to je then saw my cousin on the bus.. so talk talk with him lohh.. lolx~ he is a very shy guy lahh.. hahaha.. reach je le me sy ben yenting and wenyi took bus 97 to sajc lohh.. we dun noe where to alight so we ask the bus uncle.. the bus uncle so nice.. lolx~ when we alight I still said thank u to the bus uncle.. the rest so rude sia.. nv say thank you.. *where are ur manners* lolx~

SAJC quite good lahh.. the hall is air conditioned de.. then all the classrooms also.. the whole campus also very big.. can get lost easily lohh.. we saw joel there and our tour guide was justin tan.. our senior.. he is one of the councillors there.. aiya expected lahh.. we dun wan him be tour guide de lehh.. but then no choice lohh.. so joel and justin took us around.. i saw wan ying also.. wan ying my co senior.. she in dance group.. *chio* but then she failed her exams so she going poly or retain lohh.. the CO there not v good.. heard that it was weak.. hahaz. i think maybe I will consider SAJC lohh.. i really think it is good.. but the cut off point is so so so so so high.. 9 for science and 11 for arts.. urm dun think i can reach also.. lolx~ so first three mths go jjc see how bahh.. lolx~

went back to je with sy and ben.. we ate at the entertainment centre and I saw a bastard there lahh.. so suay.. i cant believe I can bump into him in this kind of places.. go hair also see him then come je also see him.. haiz.. so so suay! nvm lahh.. dun spoil my mood.. ben sy and me eat le stayed there to talk talk a bit.. haha.. very fun talking to them.. we talked about things from sec one till now and a lot lohh.. lolx~ v glad to have them as my friends.. hahaa.. love all of you!! u all rock my world!! 4B04 rawks!!!!! love all u guys!! [jiafeng sinying yenting chiengsiew wenyi mengjie esther elvin kenneth benjamin yongsheng wenlong minchao wenjun zhijian danny]



*`guys are like stars- there are so many of them but only one can make your wishh come true.. `*



*` I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart.. and forever it will stay. I love youu.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home