Thursday, October 21, 2004

had chemistry practical today.. wEeEeee~~~ i think i did ok bahh.. i hope so.. mr ng said that the perfect result for the titration is 24.5 and guess wad? I got 24.5 lehh! the perfect answer.. lolx~ happy lohh.. then i think the QA was fine.. i finally got the gas correct.. the gas is oxygen.. some got ammonia but i didnt get it.. urm wadever~ as long as i got oxygen then can liaos le.. jf and sy sad over practical.. urm.. dun sad le lahh.. it is only 20 percent.. u all jus work harder for the paper 2 can liaos le.. not to worry..

anyway I couldnt get the bunsen burner to start working during the practical and I asked for help.. lolx~ mr ng came to help me.. then he ask me to on the bunsen burner for him to see.. so i on lohh.. but then got no fire come out.. -_-" then he looked at me and help me on the bunsen burner.. he just tried once and the stupid fire came out.. then he laughed at me lohh.. and he sneered at me too.. grrr! he so stupid.. how can laugh at his student de.. he walk here walk there dun noe doing wad lahh.. hahaa.. distract us from working.. lolx~ finally practical is over le.. one paper off the list of subjects.. whEw~ after practical went to the ava room for quarantine.. so idiotic.. we sat there for two whole long hours.. doing nothing.. and we can only go off at 130! arghh.. waste my time.. dun noe why mus quarantine us for so long.. idiot.. so we jus sat there talk talk lohh..

then we went to jurong west.. we went to da pao kfc.. me go sy de house eat mahh.. cos i wan to watch the show Big Fish.. heard chieng siew say the story before.. found it to be interesting.. we also got tried the new mashed potato that is sold at 7-11.. hmm not bad lahh.. quite nice.. so me now at sy de hse.. jus watch finish the show.. well.. it was a bit boring.. and their english so chim.. speak so fast.. i cant understand a thing.. lolx~ i tot that listening to chieng siew narrate the story is so much more interesting.. lolx~ hmm.. guess that's abt all le bahh.. tata~ going to go home soon le..



*`I fell for youu hard.. like [ice] to the groundd. youu were like no one that I have ever [foundd]. I fell into something.. something with [youu]..but I am sure it wasnt love [because] thats not what [love] is supposed to be.. `*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home