Monday, October 18, 2004

hmm dun noe how dear will fare for his practical today.. lolx~ really hope he can do well.. den maybe can go same jc as me.. lolx~ although I noe he sure wan to go poly de.. hahaa.. nv go sch today.. not I pon tan hoR. is mr phor say we dun need go de. cos most of our teachers will be invigilating the practical exams mahh.. i so guilty.. nv do anything studying today.. whole day jus feel like slacking around.. ytd so late den sleep.. I revised geog.. *hardworking*.. hahaa.. then me mum ask me go find her in JE to make my spare specs.. in case it breaks again during exam period which I hope it wun.. lolx~ my specs always break during exam period de lehh.. the most critical period somemore.. hahaa.. mum was thinking of making me contact lens to try out.. lolx~ i wan to buy blue colour de lens but she didnt allow.. well.. i already predicted that.. jus ask for the sake of asking onli.. hahaa.. think maybe I will wear contact lens to work lohh.. see how bahh.. I reached JE only to find that the dArn shop was closed for the day.. wad a wasted trip.. i still tot i could make my contact lens.. haiz.. so unlucky de nehh..

end up having lunch with mum at the coffee shop there.. i ate bamboo rice.. nice lehh! hahaa.. walk walk around JE lohh.. see got wad new stuffs to buy.. hahaa.. me bought two shirts and a skirt today.. hahaa.. got my atm with me mahh.. so nvm.. lolx~ ex nehh.. spent so much jus on two shirts and a skirt.. hahaa.. but then I nv regret lahh.. cos is nice and nice!! hahaa.. next time can wear new shirts to take neo with sy and jf le.. lolx~ our rule is musnt wear the same clothes to take neo mahh rite.. but then I always break tat rule de lahh.. lolx~ hmm maybe I go study liao le.. after reading my straits times.. i must pia for o levels.. left only one week plus niaa.. it is getting nearer and nearer le.. haiz!!



*` hAppIneSs is fAlling aSleep nExt to yOuu aNd wakiNg up tHinkIng tHat I am stiLl in my dReAms.. `*



*` oNe nIght thE mOon sAid to mE :" if hE mAkes yOu cRy.. wHy dUn yOuu lEave hImm?".. I lOokEd at tHe moOn aNd sAidd :" mOon, wOuld yOuu evEr lEave yOur sky?" `*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home