Saturday, October 16, 2004

hmm today also nothing much happen.. morning watched cardcaptor sakura de movie.. sy lend me home to watch.. cos ytd at her hse me no watch mahh.. she forced me to watch drumline! lolx~ no lahh.. acherli I found out that drumline also quite nice.. lolx~ v interesting.. hahaa.. v nice lehh the movie.. so touching!! finally sakura and xiao lang is together le!! yeah.. so happy.. feel so happy for them.. then my sis de frend came to our hse.. they all so crazy de.. laugh and laugh and laugh.. and they laughed hysterically!! i mean hysterically!! lolx~ her frend elaine damnz crazy.. lolx~ always laugh one nehh.. lolx~ then after that did my maths.. then that stupid yenting ask me to go jp to study but so far~ i ask her to come my hse to study.. then she die die also dun wan.. lolx~ so bad!! aiya so in the end me so good go company her lohh.. we both yan jiu integration wksht togehter.. lolx~ then after that eat dinner at delifrance.. is she force me pei her eat de lohh.. hahaa.. after that shop shop a while then go home liao le.. i took mrt home.. saw a very very cute boy boy.. he got beckham de hairstyle lehh!! so ShuAI!! he really v kawaii!! i cant take my eyes off him.. i think he about 4 to 5 yrs old.. lolx~ i am infatuated!! he really v cute! so so shuai! the hairstyle also damnz nice!!! oh my god.. i cant stop thinking abt him. lolx~ hmm then thats about all le bahh.. now listening to yenting de story.. lolx~ v funny.. she compose a story on __ and __ lolx~ damnz funny!. she dun becume scriptwriter really wasted.. lolx~ okies.. me ending here le bahh.. ppl scolding me liao le~ lolx~ tata..

oh yes! jerry is finally out of the singapore idol competition le!! yEs! finally david got his revenge!! JeRry is out le!! oh yEs! now i am counting on maia and slyvester.. i think they are cool~~



*` I mAy nOt gEt tO sEe yOuu aS often as I likE. I mAy nOt gEt tO hOldd yOuu in my aRms tHrOugh thE nigHt. bUt dEep in my hEart I tRuly nOe, yOuu aRe tHe onE thAt I lovE.. aNdd I cAnt lEt yOuu go.`*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home