Tuesday, October 19, 2004

nv go sch today.. pon tan again.. hahaz me getting more and more used to pon taning school.. lolx~ i am getting to like it.. can sleep till so late then I can do my work at night.. basically I am an owl.. lolx~ i am more energetic at night and I focus better at night too.. blEahs~ did nothing much today.. finished my physics wksht.. slacked around whole morning.. and I read the sEcret gArden today.. it is a book by frances hodgson burnett.. acherli I read it when I was primary four.. hahaa.. but I jus wanted to reminisce the past.. lolx~ i found the book really interesting.. hahaa.. it is abt a disagreeable girl called mary finding a key to the secret garden and thereby finding her true self eventually.. hahaa.. i realised that I had forgotten most of the contents.. lolx~ jus now yenting called also.. she updated me on wad happened in sch today.. acherli nothing much happen today.. *heng* glad that I didnt go sch today.. she said there was a pig under my table.. lolx~ yupp.. there was indeed a pig under my table..

sort of quarrelled with him ytd.. we had different views on certain things and then he said sth which hurt me.. haiz.. he didnt even noe that he successfully made me upset.. aiya i dun care le lahh.. i am jus plain angry and disappointed in him.. *sadx*



___*sinying

lolx~ paisehx lehh.. me ask u to bring the comics then in the end I nv go sch.. lolx~ so sorrie.. i owe u one now.. hahaa.. thanks for remembering to bring.. lolx~ i expected u to forget.. hahaz..

___*rena

thanks rena.. for ur pressie.. hahaa.. acherli u dun need to buy for me to woR.. but thanks anyway.. lolx~



*`trying to forget someone youu love is like trying to remember someone youu never met.`*



*`I thought that by telling myself and everyone else that I hated youu, I would come to believe it myself sooner or later. But I now realised that by lying, it makes me want youu evenn more.`*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home