Sunday, October 24, 2004

met up with ouyang around 1015 at the school bus stop cos we decided that we wanna go back see how CO is coping.. heard from many ppl that it wasnt very good.. so we decided to go back and save CO.. muahahahax! i reached the bus stop at abt 1030.. lolx~ well it is normal for me to be late okies.. jus get used to it.. lolx~ went to buy sweets.. and went up to the study area.. at first we two so paisehh to step into the study area cos a lot of ppl already there le mahh.. then finally ouyang decided to go in first.. lolx~ we went to the music room first cos I wanna see Jin Lao Shi.. miss him lots lehh! hahaha.. cos i like this teacher lotsa.. he's great.. then first thing Jin Lao Shi say was that I slim down liao and ouyang gained some weight.. lolx! farnie lehh.. i was thinking these few days I gained lots of kilos and was getting fatter but then Jin Lao Shi say I slim down? dIaoOoooOOo.. lolx~ cant believe my ears.. acherli I very happy de lahh.. hahaha!then me and ouyang just sat there and listened lohh.. urm.. CO like not much improvement lehh.. i think the standard really not v good woR.. our juniors got to work much harder than that to help us fulfill our dreams of getting a gold!! dun disappoint us again le.. hahahz.. we went off at around 12 liddat.. i went to eat my mashed potato again at 7-11.. it is really nice lehh.. but ouyang dun like it.. she said that there was too much butter.. well.. i think it is tasty! *yummy*.. the taste is still lingering in my mouth.. lolx~ we ate our lunch at the coffee united then walk here walk there and went home.. I told ouyang that I am slackening.. everyday at home I jus play around and laze everywhere.. Os is jus one week away and I am amazed at myself for being so nonchalent.. aRrgGGhh cant find the motivation to start studying.. haiz! got to work damnx hard le.. i dun wan to regret my whole life.. haiz.. i must go bury myself in my books later.. tata~ good luck to those taking O levels.. lets work hard together.. haiz..



*`love the heart that hurts youu.. but never hurt the heart that loves youu..`*



*`if youu love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with..`*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home