Tuesday, October 26, 2004

[.bored.]

ytd had physics practical.. I think the paper generally quite easy.. except for the electricity part.. i read until a bit blur blur de.. my gradient got 10 .. nice nice 10.. but mr lee say is around 8 sth.. hmmm nvm lahh.. guess only will minus a few marks.. the rest still okie.. mr lee so clever lehh.. i dun noe how he did it de.. he could acherli guess the two questions correctly.. and is exactly the same.. i so surprised when I see the paper.. it is totally the same as wad mr lee predicted.. i think he can go be fortune teller le.. lolx~ after that we were once again quarantined for two long hours.. damn it.. somemore with 4A.. idiotic class.. lolx~ i mean some ppl in 4A lahh.. not all lohh.. and once again.. elvin they all manage to put me and yongsheng together again.. lame! they everything and anything also can say de lehh.. aaArrGGhhHhx~!

then me went jp with sy.. we go buy french manicure.. yay~ finally i got my french manicure.. acherli I wanted to buy my jay mv cd de.. but then hor.. I decided to buy my french manicure first.. lolx~ then sy went to buy her foundation.. she down there yan jiu all sorts of foundation.. lolx~ went to watson.. sasa and john little.. then sy show me a new product.. nice lehh.. i feel like buying.. but then so ex.. lolx~

after that went to sy de house.. we spent so long down there doing sth which nv succeeded.. lolx~ we spent three hours i think.. lolx~ but at least I revised finish my social studies le.. so still ok lahh.. went home abt 7 liddat.. so tired sia.. today.. also nothing happen.. i didnt go school.. not planning to go for the rest of the week.. lolx~ sian.. O levels is abt..five days away.. and I am still slacking.. damn it..



*`love is the most beautiful of all dreams and the worst of all nightmares..`* -william shakespeare



*`when I first saw youu, I fell in love with youu. And youu smiled.. cos you knew..`* -william shakespeare..



watashiwa anata ga suki desu.. watashino ichiban daisuki da yo.. aishitEru!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home