Sunday, October 31, 2004

jus read someone's blog and discovered that someone lie to me again.. he's always lying to me.. haiz.. didnt I mention that I hate liars the most.. i said before that if u wan lie to me.. there is only two options.. one is u confess that u lie to me.. at least I wun be so angry.. the second option is that I nv find out the truth.. but then.. haiz.. I always found out that you are lying to me.. it kinda hurts u noe.. so I hope that someday u will tell me the truth.. cos I dun even noe when u are lying and when u are not.. how u expect me to give u my hundred percent trust?.. sometimes I jus feel like giving up kays.. maybe we cannot even be frends.. it is hard to be frends with you knowing that u are always lying to me..



*___to yoo

please.. give me some time to cool off kays.. dun sms me or call me again.. jus take it that I am taking a long break for o level.. thanks..



*___to dear

work hard for ur o levels kays.. dun slack and slack and slack.. lolx~ take my advice for the chinese and english thingy wor.. jia youx.. gambette nEhh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home